The owners and managers of gyms and fitness centers always have to stay on their toes to keep their facility running smoothly. Unfortunately, the desk work increases as more members start to join your gym and your time as a trainer ends up reducing.
This is where gym management software becomes useful. It assists you to manage your gym more efficiently and gives you more time to do what you really want to do — train and workout.
Gym management software offers you features that automate several regular operations so that the productivity of your gym increases. It also helps your gym members to keep a track of their fitness.
A good gym management software will make your gym efficient, assist you in increasing registration rates, and help you in retaining your members and staff; all while increasing your annual revenue as well.
In this blog, we will discuss the top 5 gym management software of India, the 2021 version.
1. Easy Gym
Easy Gym is a 100% customizable gym management software made to deliver online services to the gyms and their members. It focuses on making most of the operations like individual and group bookings online and automated.
● Client Management
● Class booking
● Online class booking simplifies going to the gym specifically to register
● Body analysis with BMI calculation
● Barcoding scanning at point-of-sale (POS) to keep track of inventory
● No offline support
● Less user-friendly
● No live session support for online members
Gymate health club gym management software is cloud-based gym management software with a focus on maintaining two-way communication between the gym and its members. It has a special member feedback feature that allows the gym to improve based on the suggestions given by its members.
● Member feedback
● SAAS based solution
● Easy member renewal
● Generate diet charts and BMI index
● Easy customization according to client requirement
● Fast receipt generation for better record keeping
● Member feedback for gym improvement
● SAAS based solution for 24/7 availability and security
● No member card generation
● No online sessions for clients
● No different mobile application for members or trainers
VFitnessclub is an all-around gym management software created to provide efficient gym management solutions. Apart from that, it also gives a free gym listing service to help gyms and fitness centers reach their clients faster.
● Online live sessions
● Account management
● Employee Payroll system
● Attendance tracking
● Member/Group records
● Live sessions for online members
● Separate mobile application for members, trainers, and owners.
● Member and staff attendance tracker
● Member payment history tracker
● Exercise and diet management
● Inquiry system to increase membership
● No online payment integration
● Mac and iOS support is not available as of yet
4. Fitness N U
Fitness N U is a simple, well-designed gym management software that is perfect for first-time users. It majorly focuses on managing the client data gathered by the gym or fitness center.
● Interactive dashboard
● Free trial management
● Biometric integration
● Client management
● Customer-end customizable
● Well-designed UI
● Multi-Admin manager support
● Lack of important features like inventory management and schedule management
● No diet and workout planner
● No online sessions for members working out at home
5. Gym Master
Gym Master gym management system focuses on the member management aspect more. It is a member management software for different gyms, fitness, and wellness centers.
● 24/7 Access Control
● Integrated Billing
● Member’s App
● Membership Management
● Integrated billing system
● Online booking and signups
● Segregated Member retention
● Lack of satisfactory customer support
● Not for first-time owners as the UI may be a bit confusing
● No video sessions for online clients
That concludes our list of top 5 gym management software in India. As you can see, there are pros and cons to every gym management software. As a gym owner, you need to choose the one that suits your gym or fitness center the best. Weigh the pros and cons to decide upon one you can purchase.
You can check out their websites to find out more about all the gym management software listed here. All of them allow you to try them for free before purchasing. So, go ahead and try them out to understand how each of them works and whether they are suitable for your needs or not.
Do you think any other gym management software should have been on this list? Let us know in the comments below.